A new Bedrock update goes live with some very minor adjustments!
In order to rectify some of the issues found in the previous Minecraft Bedrock update, Mojang Studios will be deploying a fresh patch on July 26 with a few changes and fixes.
Minecraft’s major 1.19 update has been live for some time now, also known as ‘The Wild Update’, which once again looked to completely change the way we play Minecraft. However, since the release of the content update, there have been a few lingering bugs.
In order to rectify some of these issues, Mojang has been consistently deploying fresh bug fix patches. Today’s update fixes multiple issues such as mobs not loading into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25, as well as multiple texture issues.
If you’re eager to find out exactly what bugs were fixed in today’s update, check out the official patch notes for the July 26 Minecraft Bedrock update below.
Minecraft Bedrock Update 2.45 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the July 26 Minecraft Bedrock update, which is now available on all supported platforms and brings the Bedrock version of the game to 1.19.11.
A new update is available on Minecraft to address some issues since the release of version 1.19.10.
Please continue to upvote and report any new bugs at bugs.mojang.com and leave us your feedback at feedback.minecraft.net.
- Fixed a bug that could cause mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect texture rending of players when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-156577)
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, like Horses, when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-132747)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from saving if a Command Block Alias wasn’t provided while playing on Realms
- Fixed a bug where suspended accounts could not play local worlds or navigate the menus on Xbox platforms
Further details on all previous Minecraft updates and fixes can be found via the game’s official website.