Game Ready for Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Need For Speed Unbound
The new driver brings with it support for more DLSS games, just in time for the holidays. Need For Speed Unbound launched this week with a DLSS 3 upgrade right out of the box! And Marvel’s Midnight Suns launches December 2nd with NVIDIA DLSS 2 and advanced ray tracing effects.
And don’t forget that NVIDIA has reimagined Valve’s iconic video game Portal, widely regarded as one of the best video games of all time, with advanced graphics features such as full ray tracing, NVIDIA DLSS 3, NVIDIA Reflex, and more, to give the game a striking new look and feel. Portal with RTX will be made available as a free, official downloadable content (DLC) for the classic platformer on December 8th, 2022.
DLSS 3 Momentum Snowballs in December!
GeForce Gamers have been good this year and are due for a stocking stuffed with DLSS 3, as the hottest holiday titles are chocked full of NVIDIA technology. And of course great DLSS 2 titles as well. Here is the list:
- Need for Speed Unbound (out now with DLSS 3)
- Warhammer 40,000 Darktide (out now with DLSS 3 and ray tracing)
- Portal with RTX (launches Dec. 8th with DLSS 3 and full ray tracing)
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 (updates to DLSS 3 on Dec. 8th)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (updates to DLSS 3 and ray tracing on Dec. 14th)
- Firefighting Simulator (out now with DLSS 2)
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns (launching Dec. 2nd with DLSS 2 and ray tracing
- Choo-Choo Charles (launches Dec 9th with DLSS 2)
- Blacktail (launches Dec. 15th with DLSS 2)
Holiday RTX bonus:
Searching for “NVIDIA” on the in-game Minecraft Marketplace will deliver 15 mind blowing showcase worlds that were sponsored by NVIDIA. Minecraft with RTX gets a white elephant gift of four new, fully ray traced worlds on Dec 6th, for free! They include:
- Alien Encounter
- The Redstone Temple
- A Spirit’s Journey
- The Isles of Whimsy
Since its launch, NVIDIA DLSS has transformed gaming, enabling developers to craft more detailed and immersive games that run smoothly on today’s hardware. Over 250 released games and apps are supported, and each month that number grows ever higher.
Now, there’s NVIDIA DLSS 3 and its incredible new Optical Multi Frame Generation technology that multiplies performance, whether bottlenecks are a result of the CPU or GPU. DLSS 3 is now available in 14 games with more coming in December.
More Game Ready Goodies and Upgrades
- The new Game Ready driver adds GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings for:
- Against the Storm
- Coral Island
- Evil West
- Gotham Knights
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- The Chant
- Tower of Fantasy
- Victoria 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
- WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game