Minecraft Bedrock Beta 184.108.40.206 was released by Mojang on June 1. This will be one of the last beta and preview versions as the game is getting ready to receive Minecraft 1.19 The Wild Update on June 7. Since there was a week’s gap between the last beta, the Minecraft Bedrock Beta 220.127.116.11 includes loads of bug fixes and a few feature changes.
Minecraft 1.19 The Wild Update will be released on both Bedrock and Java Editions on the same day. Players will be able to explore Deep Dark Biome, Mangrove Swamps Biome, Warden, Frog, and many more features in this update. Although a few features were removed from the update, players are still excited about it.
All the features and bug fixes in Minecraft Bedrock Beta 18.104.22.168
This is a gigantic Bedrock Edition beta version with loads of smaller bug fixes regarding the old and new features of the game. Some of the major feature changes include sculk sensor blocks and the overall gameplay.
Here is a list of some of the main bug fixes and changes done in Minecraft Bedrock Beta 22.214.171.124:
- Sculk Sensors are now occluded by Wool in a consistent manner, no matter which direction vibrations come from
- Sculk Sensors cannot detect a Player placing, destroying, walking, and falling on Carpets anymore
- Sculk Sensors cannot detect Wool and Carpets hitting the ground in item form anymore
- Sculk Sensor now retains information about the vibration it is reacting to through save and load
- Sculk Sensors can now detect a Boat with Chest having its Chest opened and closed
- Sculk Sensors give out a Redstone Signal of 12 and 13 when detecting fluids being placed and picked up, respectively
- Sculk Sensors can now detect a Player drinking Milk
- Sculk Sensors can now detect a Player picking up Powder Snow via Bucket
- Sculk Sensors cannot detect an entity jumping on Wool covered by Sculk Veins anymore
- Sculk Sensors cannot detect an entity standing still in Scaffolding anymore
- Sculk Sensors can now detect an entity moving in Powder Snow and cobwebs
- Sculk Sensors can now detect items being placed in the hand of an Armor Stand
- Sculk Sensors cannot detect any more items being equipped on mobs at spawn time
- Sculk Shrieker now retains information about the vibration it is reacting to through save and load
- A Sculk Shrieker can no longer summon a Warden underwater
- Warden can now spawn on more types of non-full blocks, such as upper Slabs, Redstone Dust, Snow layers, Buttons, and Tripwires. Known limitations: The current solution doesn’t allow spawn on some types of blocks, such as Leaves and lower Slabs.
- Warden now retains information about the vibration it is reacting to through save and load
- Warden sonic boom attack now bypasses enchantment damage reduction such as Protection
- Allay now retains information about the vibration it is reacting to through save and load
- Mangrove propagule now uses grass sounds
- Mangrove propagule is no longer destroyed by flowing water
- Campground Structures generate correctly in Ancient Cities
- Sculk Vein feature can now generate within the same height span as the Sculk Patch feature.
- Mangrove Leaf Blocks are no longer collected into different stacks when using silk touch
- Stripped Mangrove Logs now craft into Stripped Mangrove Wood instead of Mangrove Wood
- Mangrove propagules now render correctly when placed in flower pots
- Sweet Berry Bush can now be planted on Mud, Muddy Mangrove Roots, and Rooted Dirt
- Smelting gold/iron tools and weapons into nuggets now rewards xp
- Fixing bug where the Soul Campfire was using the wrong tag resulting in cases where some custom recipes for Campfires were not working correctly
- Fixed entities disappearing when importing worlds converted from legacy console editions of Minecraft
- Teleporting entities into unloaded chunks no longer deletes them
- Fishing Rod no longer crashes the game when the fish hook is cast through dimension-changing portals
- Fixed bug causing player’s hitbox to not reset if they die while swimming
- Fixed issue with health boost extra life not staying
- Wooden tools can now be repaired using Mangrove Planks, Crimson Planks, and Warped Planks
- Actors entering nether portals exit in the same relative position and rotation to the portal
- Muddy Mangrove Roots are now broken fastest with a shovel
- Mangrove Roots are now broken fastest with an axe
- Updated Ancient City structures to match Java
Other than this, there are several other bug fixes that are not mentioned here but are in the Minecraft Bedrock Beta 126.96.36.199. Players can head to this site to read through the entire changelog of the beta version.